Strawberry Rhubarb Jalousie
- 1 - 22 oz jar Clearbrook Farms Strawberry Rhubarb Fruit Filling
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to a 14x10-inch rectangle. Cut pastry in half lengthwise to form two 14x5-inch rectangles. Place one half on parchment paper.
- Leaving a 1-in border spoon Strawberry Rhubarb Fruit Filling onto the pastry dough.
- Brush edges with egg. Top with the second rectangle pressing edges firmly to seal dough. Brush edges with egg and fold them over forming a ½ inch border. Crimp edges with a fork to seal.
- Brush top of pastry with egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 1-inch crosswise slits down the center of the pastry in 2-inch intervals, to expose the filling.
- Bake pastry until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cool on sheet 45 minutes.
Cut crosswise into 6 pieces and serve.