- 23 oz. Clearbrook Farms Lemon Fruit Tart
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix flour, butter and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Press in ungreased 9x9 square pan, building up ½ inch on edges.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs and lemon filling until light and fluffy.
- Pour over hot crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbles thoroughly.
- Cool. Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
|Nutrition Facts||Varies by Flavor|