Mini Key Lime Pies
- 1 - 23 oz jar Clearbrook Farms Key Lime Fruit Tart
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 12 foil baking cup liners
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Fill 1 - 12 muffin pan with foil liners.
- Divide the graham cracker pie crust among baking cups. Press to bottom and slightly up sides of cup.
- Beat together Key Lime Fruit Filling, sweetened condensed milk and eggs until well mixed.
- Fill the cups to the top. Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove tarts to cool. When completely cool, fit a star tip pastry bag with whipped cream and pipe on top of the tarts.
- Garnish with mint or lime zest.