Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
- Submitted by Clearbrook Farms
- 1 ¼ cups Clearbrook Farms Pumpkin Butter
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together until creamy and smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Stir in pumpkin butter, vanilla extract, lemon juice and chopped pecans.
- Fill buttered muffin pans ¾ full (or use muffin liners).
- Bake at 325° F until toothpick inserted in center comes our clean (about 25 – 30 minutes).
- Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.
*You can substitute Clearbrook Farms Apple, Peach or Pear Butters for the Pumpkin Butter.