Apple Butter Cookies
- Submitted by Clearbrook Farms
- 6 cups flour
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups butter
- Clearbrook Farms Apple Butter
- 12 tbsp cold water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix flour and butter together like pie crust.
- Add water and vanilla. Do not chill.
- Roll out very thin.
- Cut into 2 ½ inch squares.
- Place ½ tsp apple butter on each square.
- Pull 4 corners to center and pinch tightly together.
- Bake at 350° F until brown.
*You can substitute Clearbrook Farms Pumpkin, Peach or Pear Butters for the Apple Butter