- CRISP Submitted by Clearbrook Farms
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Combine the following ingredients in a mixing bowl: ¼ cup all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup rolled oats, ½ cup (packed) brown sugar, ¼ cup butter and ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Work mixture together lightly with your fingers until crumbly.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil spray, then fills the pan with one canning jar of Clearbrook Farms Fruit Tart (Apple, Cherry, and Raspberry work great).
- Sprinkle the crumbly topping evenly over the Fruit Tart
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes or until the crust is golden and crispy. (Serve warm with ice cream!)